PHOTO CONTEST: WE WANT YOUR PICTURES!
Snap & Win!
Send us photos to win a RM 1,000 voucher!
Step 1: How It Works?
Learn more about what you need to do for the campaign before you proceed to Step 2.
- Take photos that features the interior and exterior designs of our products.
- Submit the photos that you have taken to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
- Stay with us and stand a chance to win a RM 1,000 SUZUKA® voucher or a RM 500 Aeon voucher.
Step 2: Terms & Conditions
Learn more about the Terms & Conditions of the campaign!
- The photos are submitted to Suzukacoat (M) Sdn Bhd at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact number and company details.
- The photos must be in colour.
- The resolution of the photos must be of 2MB or higher.
- The photos must be original and have no filter.
- The photos must be in a .JPEG file format.
- The photos must clearly feature one or more products by SUZUKA®.
- Suzukacoat (M) Sdn Bhd will determine the winner for the best photo once the 50 participants limit has been reached. There is no limit to the number of photo submissions per participant.
Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting photos for entry, the participant affirms that they have taken the photo and possess sole ownership and intellectual property rights to the photo. Suzukacoat (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to request proof of photoownership.
- By submitting the photos, you agree to grant Suzukacoat (M) Sdn Bhd permission to use the photos for the purposes of promoting Suzukacoat (M) Sdn Bhd or the contest, now and into the future, at no cost to Suzukacoat (M) Sdn Bhd.
- The entrant also agrees to allow Suzukacoat (M) Sdn Bhd to use their photos for printed collateral, online, in store and across other marketing mediums, at Suzukacoat (M) Sdn Bhd’s sole discretion and at no cost.
- By submitting the photos, the participant affirms that they have the permission of all individual(s) captured in photo(s) to share and publish their image.
- Suzukacoat (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
Step 3: Leave Your Enquiry
Have a question? Don’t be shy and share your thoughts with us!