SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY
Suzukacoat (M) Sdn Bhd is committed to provide protection and to promote safety and health of our employees, customers, suppliers, contractors and stakeholders,
throughout our business activities, products and services. The management, consultants, contractors and suppliers shall:
1. Comply to all work related statutory regulation and requirements of the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 (Act 154) and Factories and Machinery act 1967 (Act 139) and its related regulations.
2. Instill Safety and Health awareness to all employees, customers, suppliers and visitors throughout regular and effective trainings as well as supervision on safe work practice.
3. Provide suitable facilities and personal protective equipment to all employees and to conduct preventive measurements as well as corrective actions.
4. Strive for continuous improvement for Safety and Health performance
5. Show commitment in implementing safe working ethics and creating safe working environment
6. Involve all employees in reporting, investigating and minimizing occurrence of any accidents, diseases and near misses at workplace.
Our company is committed to take every reasonable effort to eliminate the hazards that cause accidents and injuries. Any violations of this policy by any workers at any level and other interested party may be considered cause for disciplinary action.
SUZUKACOAT (M) SDN. BHD. Committed in protecting and improving the environment in all areas of the company’s operation, while preserving and enhancing the quality of life for employees, customers and neighbours by:
- Prevention of pollution through promote of reduce, recycle and reuse
- complying the statutory, regulatory and legal requirements as well as the other requirements that the company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspect
- Ensuring continual improvement of integrated management system with efficient, streamlined and consistent procedures based on ISO 14001 to enhance environmental performance.
- promotes the risk-based thinking and address the risk and opportunities that can affect the conformity of the service from an environmental aspect
Total Customer Satisfaction & Fulfil Interested Parties Requirement Through Quality First & Continual Improvement